Cohen Financial professionals are highly trained and have a wealth of experience in structuring debt and equity placement transactions that suit our clients’ unique needs. We have solid relationships and substantial buying power with a broad array of lenders, including:
- Securitized lenders
- Finance companies
- Life insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Private equity and opportunity funds
Our capital sources provide solutions across the spectrum, from fully amortizing long-term debt and non-recourse construction transactions to highly leveraged mezzanine, bridge, or preferred equity deals.
To ensure we develop the best possible capital structuring plan, Cohen Financial’s process begins with an in-depth study of your strategic objectives. After meeting with you, we:
- Analyze the asset’s past operating performance and/or projected future performance
- Apply our competitive market knowledge
- Recommend a capital structure that best fits your objectives
- Create a customized “lender-friendly” underwriting package
- Identify potential lenders with investment goals that match your desired capital structure
- Promote the transaction to prospective lenders and secure competitive bids
- Help negotiate and close the transaction
We provide you with a recommendation that takes into account: your business plan; our assessment of the relative attributes of the proposed deal structures; our experience with each of the capital providers; an assessment of the process; and the probability of the deal closing under the proposed terms.
Once you select a lender, we support you in negotiating the application, managing the due diligence, handling the closing, and, whenever possible, servicing the loan on an ongoing basis.
©2013 Cohen Financial | Terms and Conditions